Call for Proposals
This conference is FREE to all Title III-funded school districts/charter schools or designated personnel who are funded as a Fiscal Agent who provide Title III services to a Title III-funded school district/charter school.
The 2021 Call for Proposals is now closed.
For those who submitted a proposal, notifications will be sent by Wednesday, June 30th to the email provided with the proposal submission.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teachers, administrators, district personnel, or ESC Staff may submit presentation proposals to present at the Title III Symposium. Proposals must be tied to one or several focus points.
- Presenters must be working for a Title III-funded District or ESC as of the date of the conference.
- All presentations will be 1 hour in length.
- All presenters are requested to provide an electronic copy (PowerPoint, accessible Google Slides, or non-password protected PDF) of their presentation.
- Please review the Proposal Submission Checklist for the list of questions for the Proposal Form.