TExES English as a Second Language (ESL) Supplemental #154 Preparation Manual - This manual is intended to equip Texas educators who desire to increase capacity in their districts and to enhance their existing ESL programs beyond minimum state requirements.
Coming Soon - Updated LPAC Framework Modules
2020-2021 TETN Schedule
Internet Providers: Keeping Families Connected
English Learner Support and Guidance Resources
- SY 2020-2021 English Learner Guidance (LPAC) (PDF) July 2, 2020
- 2019-2020 English Learner Summer School Guidance and FAQ (PDF) May 26, 2020
- Internet Providers: Keeping Families Connected - English / Spanish (PDF) April 11, 2020
- 2019-2020 English Learner Reclassification Criteria and Guidance
- Updated Training Video: English Learner Reclassification 2019-20 (April 2020)
- Updated Training PowerPoint: English Learner Reclassification 2019-2020 (April 2020)
- 2019-2020 End-of-Year (EOY) LPAC Guidance ChecklistOpens a new window
- Fact Sheet # 1 (PDF) July 17, 2020
Support and guidance provided by TEA
- TEA is closely monitoring the novel Coronavirus outbreak. Please click below for important updates and guidance.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support and Guidance
- TEA is working closely with local partners to help students gain access to breakfast and lunch during the quarantine. Please click the link below for meal locations near you.
Texas School Meal Finder
- TEA has created a list of resources and FAQs to create general guidance for special populations. Please click on the link for resources.
Special Populations Guidance
- TEA has provided access to region specific guidance and resources to support instructional continuity in schools. Please click on the link for resources. COVID-19 Resources by Region
TEA Dual Language Guidance Committee (PDF) August 1, 2020